The optimised BARRIER guardrail system from INNOTECH provides many varied application options in collective side protection, because it adapts optimally to individual construction conditions.
The consistent optimisation of the individual components made it possible to improve the functionality and to significantly reduce the installation time. The uncomplicated, quick assembly and the option of installing without roof penetration thus make the product into a flexible all-rounder which fits in with the building aesthetics in an extremely pleasing way. The highquality railings are manufactured from weather-resistant aluminium, and fulfil the most demanding architectural requirements, through a varyingly adjustable inclination.
- Universal penetration-free application options
- Short installation time and simple assembly without creation of shavings
- Low superimposed load, thanks to maximum post separation of 2.2 m
- Pitch adjustable to 90° and 75°; hinged at 15°
- 100% plasticiser-free (integrated release layer)
- Attachment possible to standing seam and trapezoidal supporting sheet
- Concrete weight 2x 12.5 kg; stackable, ergonomic carrying system
- 2 standardised coating levels possible
- Differences in level up to 125mm can be compensated perfectly
- Inspection interval: 2 years
- Certification to the latest state of the art:
EN ISO 14122-3:2016